knitting, poetry and all the other important things in life...

Monday 18 June 2007

Stuff I like (to divert my thoughts from stress and worry)

I should be posting later about a finished pair of marigold socks. If only I could concentrate for long enough to complete the final six rows of twisted rib! Things have been quite stressful and chaotic this weekend - if anything it was a relief to get back to work today - but I'm not feeling that great.

To cheer myself up, I thought that I would share some things that I've been coveting lately.


These lovely new Birkenstocks:


These very nice Puma trainers:

Lots of yarn on ebay as well as the long list of books, cds and dvds in my wishlist on Amazon. I've had a basket loaded with things from get knitted (they stock lots of hard-to-find yarns) for weeks, but I'm holding out til pay day. That's one of the problems when you are saving for a wedding - and the wedding is only 8 weeks away.

No comments: